who is it in your opinion?
who is it in your opinion?
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Can't remember his name but the "Aflac" salesman from Clintwood-LOL!, is his last name Puckett? Gosh, I hate I can't remember his name! He's geniunely interested in the boys and makes an effort to talk to them and be friendly and I've never seen a call that I disagreed with. I think he is honest and does a really good job, but the only real experience I have is with Little League so maybe I'm not a good one to answer.
i like joel wyatt and bob jeter. both are good ones and take the game seriously between the white lines. outside the lines, they are both characters.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Danny Burnette, Larry Shelton, Tim Salyers, John Wayne Martin, Kevin Saunders, Brandon Shortt, Randall Day are others who I would add to your list Coach, but I would take Jeter off. Jeter is an official who rides teams coattails. If your winning, he's your man, but if the other team is winning, you are screwed.
i don't care a whole lot about shelton behind the plate. on the bases, he's pretty solid.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
I don't know his name but he is a black guy that usually cals behind the plate. I can't recall any games he has called that either team could/did complain.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Just_wandering</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Danny Burnette, Larry Shelton, Tim Salyers, John Wayne Martin, Kevin Saunders, Brandon Shortt, Randall Day are others who I would add to your list Coach, but I would take Jeter off. Jeter is an official who rides teams coattails. If your winning, he's your man, but if the other team is winning, you are screwed. </div></div> I won't say who but one of those guys mentioned is the most inconsistent umpire I've ever seen.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tre&falsmom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't remember his name but the "Aflac" salesman from Clintwood-LOL!, is his last name Puckett? Gosh, I hate I can't remember his name! He's geniunely interested in the boys and makes an effort to talk to them and be friendly and I've never seen a call that I disagreed with. I think he is honest and does a really good job, but the only real experience I have is with Little League so maybe I'm not a good one to answer. </div></div>
Puckett is his name
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another
Enrico Pallazzo
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[ QUOTE ]
Enrico Pallazzo
[/ QUOTE ]
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRIIIIIKKKKKKE 3. Where's Nordburg?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks